Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Plans for the weekend..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink Plans for the weekend..

    I plan on goin to Pigeon Forge to spend the day In Dollywood with my uncle and aunt from N.C. Then come back to plan a cookout with the family.Can't leave till Saturday because I have the ballgame to go to Friday. Good luck Wildcats!!

    Yall have any special plans for the big weekend ya wanna share??
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Plans for the weekend..

    I think squirrel season starts this weekend So I'll most likely be in the woods.

    What you cooking BTW?
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Plans for the weekend..

    Football.

    'Nuff said!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Plans for the weekend..

    working

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Plans for the weekend..

    Let's see......

    Football Friday
    Football Saturday
    Golf Sunday
    Cookout Monday
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Plans for the weekend..

    Friday: school
    Saturday: work 8 am to 8am sunday Morning
    Sunday: hopefully church if I dont have a lot of calls sat. night mayber play 9 holes and work on school stuff
    Monday: School (yes I know its labor day)
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Plans for the weekend..

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_MikeJones View Post
    I think squirrel season starts this weekend So I'll most likely be in the woods.

    What you cooking BTW?
    Prolly start with squirrel ...lOl
    Not sure yet but If my husband plans It there will prolly be everything under the sun to eat..He usually starts with shrimp coctail (snacks on that while he cooks)
    He grills veggies,potatoes (usually fried In foil with onion),ribs, some of the best ribs I have ever ate.hot dogs,hamburgers,potatoe salad,slaw.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •